Wednesday, March 23, 2011

23/3/2011

 我习惯了大事小事都去烦你而且没完没了,
其实不是身边没人可以烦了而是对你依赖了♥.

Yuhoo!!!! I m beck =)
After 1 week, i m beck here to update my blog.....
2day is 23 March....An important day for those who sit for SPM in 2010....
V take our result 2day....Me also same as others.....

As usual, Last nyte I cant get into sleep....I go in my bed around 2.00am....
But I cant sleep at all....I cant control whats going into my mind....I rolled at my bed...
Until around 4.++am....I just sleep and I was dreaming about I was taking result >< Noob dream....
After that, I wake up again n I cant sleep anymore until 7.00am....
The weather is cool...I hiding myself in my bed till 8.20am....

Lastly I wake up, bath and all others....Ready to having breakfast wif friends bfore going to skewl....
But I cant eat at all....To0 worried about result...Thinking so much.....
After chit chat, v go to meet other friends and going to skewl 2gether....
I was so nervous with my result....How would it be???
A lot of scene come onto my mind....my heart gona pump fast....

Latsly me n my classmate take a deep breath n v decided to take our result....
Others take theirs result after listen annoucement from skewl....
Bcs of didnt return their books,my classmate cant take 4 her rsult yett.....
Is my turn nw!!! My heartbeat bcm faster til cant breath smooth....i m so nervous abt my maths rsult....
How would it b??? A???B??? Always appear in my mind.....
I take my rsult frm my class tcher....My rsult is oni OK....My maths is C+......
Dissapointed n Impossible whn i c that.....

What can i do else bside trying to acept this reality???
Now i learnt frm accept =)
Work hard in further stdy....
Do my best....
Gambateh ^^

No comments: