Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Study Hard

Dun get lie by the tittle ya ^^

Lter 8.00am-10.30am, i wil sit 4 SPM trail exam....
Subject is SEJARAH....bt,wat m i doing nw???
Facebook_ing, updating blog.....
Izit wat should i did on tis time??? Izit wat should i did???
No~ i should holding my highlight,reading my sejarah textbok....
try my best to memorise all the important keywords.....
But, I makes myself n my parents dissapointed....
I din do that, i din put lots of efforts in this SPM trial exam that wont exam again in my life.....
I din try my best in this exam......
Wat r u doing, Rene????
Wat had hapen to u that makes u change????
U should stdy hard, yr parents cant send u to collage after u finish yr SPM....
U knw tat Rene, bt why??? What in yr mind nw????
U should take this morning BM exam as a lesson, but u dint.....
U din do that...Dissapointed wif u, Rene......

Lter sejarah & moral exam....Gambateh n Gud luck ^.^
All the best 4 myself....Jia You!!! Jia You, Rene....
I knw u can do that!!!!!!!!

No comments: