Friday, July 2, 2010

New Update at New Blog




Huh...Lastly I use this blogger to update my blog l0r...
Hmmm...Quite lazy this few days...or,can say is this fews week 2 update latest news...hehe
Actualy this bolg d "wujud" 4 long time d...jz i din use it...using wretch blog...
So, frm nw on....I wil using two blogs...
1st is sure wretch blog lor....
thn this blog wil use it whn neh???Erm..I think maybe is whn my mood is good....
s0...i wil always update my bl0g lar...
Lik wat i f0und in my n0tes wr0tes...sub0dy wh0 hv bl0g must update always althought the article is jz a simple article...
Evry1 of my friends..plz supp0rt this bl0g os0 ya =] 0ld 1....jz pass 1 year aniveseri =)
Supp0rt ya~
Hmm...SPM trial exam is around da corner lor.....friends...stdy hard,stdy smart ya~
Gambateh ^^

No comments: